If you’ve been concerned by the recent reports in the US on some people experiencing illness after vaping this has been caused by those vaping THC, which we do not sell. These are very different to the nicotine products that we do sell. THC is the main psychoactive compound in marijuana that gives the high sensation and in the US the vaping products for this have often been bought on the black market. More here in this video.
Here are the recommend guidelines from CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention):
· CDC recommends that you do not use e-cigarette, or vaping, products that contain THC.
· CDC also recommends that people should not:
o Buy any type of e-cigarette, or vaping, products, particularly those containing THC, off the street.
o Modify or add any substances to e-cigarette, or vaping, products that are not intended by the manufacturer, including products purchased through retail establishments.
· Since the specific compound or ingredient causing lung injury are not yet known, the only way to assure that you are not at risk while the investigation continues is to consider refraining from use of all e-cigarette, or vaping, products.
· Adults using e-cigarettes to quit smoking should not go back to smoking; they should weigh all risks and benefits and consider utilizing FDA-approved nicotine replacement therapies.
· If people continue to use an e-cigarette, or vaping, product, carefully monitor yourself for symptoms and see a healthcare provider immediately if you develop symptoms like those reported in this outbreak.
· Irrespective of the ongoing investigation:
o E-cigarette, or vaping, products should never be used by youths, young adults, or women who are pregnant.
o Adults who do not currently use tobacco products should not start using e-cigarette, or vaping, products. There is no safe tobacco product. All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, carry a risk.
o THC use has been associated with a wide range of health effects, particularly with prolonged heavy use. The best way to avoid potentially harmful effects is to not use THC, including through e-cigarette, or vaping, products. Persons with marijuana use disorder should seek evidence-based treatment by a health care provider.
Thus be rest assured we only sell nicotine ecigs products and none of our products contain THC.